It’s one thing to write a book, it’s quite another to write a book that will sell.
We all want to follow our passion, write our dream and dance creatively with our muse, but wouldn’t it be fantastic if, amidst all of this creation, we also managed to produce a bestselling book?
That is, after all, the dream.
Welcome to another episode of Authors Crib Podcast and in this episode, I interviewed Penny Sansevieri and we discuss lot of great stuffs and tips that will help you sell more books.
Penny C. Sansevieri, CEO and founder of Author Marketing Experts, Inc., is a best-selling author and internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. Her company is one of the leaders in the publishing industry and has developed some of the most cutting-edge book marketing campaigns. She is the author of five books, including Book to Bestseller which has been called the “road map to publishing success.” To learn more about Penny’s books or her promotional services, you can visit her web site at http://www.amarketingexpert.com/.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why authors should see Amazon not as a store but as a search engine
- How Amazon really works and how you can use that knowledge to sell more books.
- Why authors should be content creator and why Amazon algorithm favors authors writing more books.
- The new definition of “book” in today’s self-publishing reality and how you can write and publish more books than before by just having a different mindset of what a book really is.
- How to get your book keyword and category right to help your books get more visibility on Amazon.
- How you can get your book title right before you even hit the publish button
- How to use the power of FREE to build your audience and sell more books
- How to use your book to build your platform, audience base and mailing list by giving your book away for free.
- How to get reviews for your books, how to ask for reviews from your book buyers and readers as well as how to ask reviewers for reviews.
- How to model successful authors in your niche and walk your way to selling more books
- Tips on how to use social media for book marketing.
Useful Quotes from This Episode:
“Think of Amazon not as a sales store but as a search engine because at the end of the day, that’s what Amazon really is”
“One thing that really helps authors is if they have lot of content on Amazon – having a lot of books and doesn’t necessary mean they all have to be 200 or 300 pages long. They can be short 50 pages novella or short stories…”
“Put your time where you will get the biggest return for your effort”
“Never play down any opportunity to get more reviews and get your name and book out there”
Useful Links from this episodes:
Author Marketing Expert – Penny’s website
UbberSuggest – A free keyword you can use to research the right keyword and title for your books
See you next week for another episode of the podcast.
Question? Comment? Join In The Conversation Below